Weekly Update #50 - Fixes & Trailer Work 6.3 - 19.3
Yeahyeah, I missed last week’s post. My finals started last week and the week before that I was very focused on studying for them, so I didn’t do a whole lot of dev stuff. I didn’t do a whole lot this week, but I do have some fixes and patches that I thought I’d list out in the bottom of the post as usual.
I did start to do some preliminary work on a trailer though. I played through the game and I now have recordings of a playthrough that I can use to make some trailer drafts / mockups. I also had this vision of the capsule image replicated at the end of the trailer with cool animations and stuff. So this is what I came up with in a few hours! Pretty cool, isn’t it?
That’s really all I wanted to show this week. A few more finals left next week and then all my focus will be aimed at finishing the game and releasing it! Thanks for dropping by!
- Fixed blades playing sounds on particle collisions
- Fixed a bunch of memory leaks
- Fixed player controller related crashs
- Fixed jungle boss movement and attack pattern
- Fixed dropped weapons in water
- Fixed zip-archive thread safety
- Fixed tanks flipflopping around
- Fixed final boss fight menu escape
- Fixed tutorial crashing on player death
- Improved world map advance behaviour
- Improved text rendering performance by a lot
- Added a sound effect to the powerup shield
- Removed unused levels